Friday, August 26, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Mellow Yellow

Oh the days are getting shorter... It's sad but also exciting in a way; fall is my favorite season! There's just something about crisp mornings, sunny days, and dressing in layers that does it for me...

Fall has great colours too... crimson red, burnt orange, and mustard yellow (my favorite!). I really don't have much yellow in my home or wardrobe but I think it's time for a change. 

This little yellow coat is so chic - I love the exaggerated pockets. The leather gloves and bag and cute bob hairstyle take it to a whole other level!

via Pinterest

This wall art adds a great punch of colour and I really love the graphic quality and extra large size.

via Pinterest

Gray and yellow has to be one of my favorite colour pallets. This sliding barn door in bright lemon yellow is really fantastic...

via Pinterest

Lemon poppy seed cupcakes sound delicious and look too cute in tiny paper condiment cups with a dollop of icing.

via Pinterest

Oh Greece - one day we will be together and then, everything in the world will be right and perfect...

via Pinterest

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment