Friday, September 2, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Loving Turquoise

Pink, yellow, now turquoise - Apparently I am working my way through the colour wheel. 

I have a lot of favorite colours, especially rich jewel tones, but turquoise has to be near the very top of the list. It's calming and exotic all at the same time and looks lovely on me (if I do say so myself).

I've used a lot of turquoise in my house - my bathroom, bedroom, and living room all feature a shade or two - but if I could own this couch for even just a minute I'd be the happiest girl in the world (for that minute).

via Pinterest


These cabinets (traditional dresser, industrial side table, distressed cabinet) are a great way to add colour to a space and easy to DIY.

Did I mention how lovely I look in turquoise? A great pair of shoes, something sparkly, and a huge bag are the best way to finish off an outfit.  (Chevron Bag; Round Studs; Loafers; Balloon Pendant)



If you aren't going to wear it or use it in your home, you can always eat turquoise. These creations are so adorable!

via Pinterest
via Pinterest

If your still aren't a turquoise fan, have no fear, in a week or so I'll be onto another colour...

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment