Thursday, November 10, 2011

Office Space

Somehow I've got to find a way to break-up with my living room. I love watching TV, eating dinner, and entertaining with her but when it comes time to get crafty she isn't meeting my needs. 

It's been a year and a half of paper and glue on the area rug, paint on a drop cloth in the dining room, and glitter on the sofa that just won't go away. Now it's time to go my own way - I need an office. 

I've been looking at setting up an area in my garage or second bedroom but in the meantime here's some inspiration...

via Pinterest

via Row House Nest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
I've got a filing cabinet to slide under the desk like the third photo and I'll need a bulletin board and some storage too. Too bad I need to clean the garage out before I can start using it...

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment