Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Fun To-Do List

Tomorrow, June 20th, officially marks the Summer Solstice and the first day of Summer!

I absolutely adore summer, and about this time each year start to dream up how to spend the next two, sun filled, months. In the past I've barely make a dent in my "to-do" list of summer activities, but this year will be different, skeptics be damned!

I know this year will be a success because I have a lovely little list to remind me to take some time each week to do something fun and summery. 


Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish:
  • Drive in movie theater
  • July 1st fireworks
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Make popsicles
  • Flashlight painting photo shoot
  • Super Soaker water gun fight
  • Storm watching
  • Homemade ice-cream
  • Play kick the can
  • Whitecaps soccer game
  • Roast hotdogs on the fire
  • Go for a hike
Sounds do-able, right? I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment