Friday, July 20, 2012

A Bit of Brilliance - Touch of Purple

This week I've gathered up my favorite purple internet finds. It was love at first sight after stumbling upon this gorgeous Michael Kors watch in a grape metallic hue. It might not be the most practical but that doesn't mean I can't drool from afar.

(via)


Even thought I'm without walls, or a bed of my own at the moment I really, really, really want to make this drop dead gorgeous headboard. I love the gathered fabric and the colour is show stopping.

(via)


This recipe for baked Blueberry Oatmeal looks delicious and it's healthy! But wait, you can make a tray on Sunday and re-heat it throughout the week to enjoy a hearty breakfast every morning. 

(via)


I adore these little lavender wrapped votive candles - they're perfect for a rustic wedding but would look equally great in a powder room or on a bedroom side table. Lavender has a calming, stress eliminating scent, I can almost smell it now.

(via)


Isn't this the most charming gardening shed you've ever seen? The gorgeous roof line and lilac paint make it look fairy tale like. 
(via)


Have a lovely weekend!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment