Monday, September 3, 2012

Right Round

I've been known to favor modern sleek lines when it comes to decorating my home, but every now and then we need to show some love for curves and appreciate the rounder side of life. 

There's something wonderfully refreshing about these circular mirrors - the contrast of curvy mirror against sharp angular furniture is unexpectedly fresh. 

Pair a curvy mirror with chrome and cowhide (via)

Love the frame and size (via)

Perfect shape and size over a girly pedestal sink (via)

I really love this cluster of mirrors (via)

Rustic and round - doesn't get any better (via)

I'm not prepared to replace my DIY honeysuckle pink trellis shaped mirror just yet, but that doesn't mean I won't be tempted to add a round mirror to our home - perhaps in the guest bedroom? Maybe I should wait until we move back home before going shopping...

Enjoy,
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment