Saturday, February 26, 2011

My design meets basketball weekend

I will be heading to Kelowna early this morning to do some shopping and take in a few senior high school boys basketball games - yes I have a team to cheer for and am not just some fanatic.

Last night my wonderfully cute friend Megan asked me to come over and pick out a colour palette for her bedroom... we spent some time looking at paint chips and she is thinking chocolate browns, natural burlap, and some punchy accent colours. I know it will be AMAZING and I can't wait to see everything come together. 

HGTV

Fingers crossed that if I behave and regularly attend our gym dates she may let me post some updates!

Weekend well wishes to everyone. Enjoy it because it will fly by - I know on Monday I'll start counting down to the weekend all over again. 

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment