Friday, March 18, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Dreaming of Summer

This week got off to a rough start and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Here's what helped me make it through...

1. This photo from Bright.Bazaar has me dreaming of summer patio parties...



2. ... and summer is the perfect time for some Rock Candy Jello Shooters courtesy of Bakers Royale.



3. I spotted this adorable tote bag over at thimble.ca - I am planning to make one this weekend using some equally cute fabric I picked up recently (my local fabric store is having a moving sale hooray!). It's never to early to get the beach essentials together...



4. Soda, Soft Drink, Pop, whichever name you choose, it's cool and refreshing on a hot summer day - and this photo from 100layercake is gorgeous! It makes me happy and reminds me that summer is only a few months away... ok 3-4 months but still...


5. Finally, how amazing would these look with a tan? I have fallen hard for Anthropologie's fabulous Egyptian Eye Earrings... I want them soooo bad - but the price ($98 + shipping and handling eeks!) has me wishing and hoping instead of pulling out my credit card.


Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment