Friday, April 1, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Happy April Fools Day!

1. This Fossil Purse is so cute! I love the amazing embellishment and vintage look but my favorite part is the fantastic Chevron Print Lining... *swoon...


2. I've wanted to take one of these super cool workshops, hosted by local photographer Kelly Funk, ever since I first found out they were offered - I think that this is the year to do it! But which one to choose...


3. Adorable yarn in place of ribbon on these understated brown packages via joliejolie design blog.



4. Look what my amazing friend Kelsey made! This headboard came together with some double sided tape and scrap booking paper - perfect for renters! You can check out this project and her new blog at the uncreative girl.



5. Flight of the Conchords is GENIUS! At some point on Tuesday "Part Time Model" magically popped into my head and I haven't been able to shake it since - not that I'm really trying...


Also check out "Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros" ... like I said, Genius!


Enjoy!
Calli

1 comment:

  1. next time i wrap a present it will have rainbowed Yarn. ( no i do not actually think rainbowed is a word, but it should be.)

    ReplyDelete