Friday, May 13, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Weekly Distractions

The top five things that have been occupying my mind all week...

1. When want isn't enough... I need these bangles! Love them all stacked together like that too!

Pinterest

2. Did you ever receive a homemade Doctor's kit as a kid? With "pills" of candy? Definitely one of the best gifts ever and I think that this is the grown up version... so cute, I need to make it immediately!

Pinterest

3. Can you really blame me for having Ryan Kesler on my mind all week long? Honestly, I'm pretty much speechless. 



4. I've never really been one for tattoos (at least not on my own skin - I'm kind of a baby when it comes to pain) but this one is adorable! Wonder how sensitive one's heel is...?

Pinterest

5. I have wanted to make this Lemon Poppy Seed Lady Cake since I first saw it on Monday. My mouth is watering just typing this...

Pinterest
Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment