Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look But Don't Touch

I love a great glamorous bathroom. It may not be the room where you are at your most glamorous all the time but doesn't that make it all the more necessary?

Time spent in the bathroom may be small but it's also significant. It's where we primp, preen, and beautify. If you are what you eat then do you only look as good as the room you got ready in?

Ok so this may be a bit superficial (I haven't turned into a bag of Jalapeno Potato chips yet...) but, if you are going to spend the time to get all gussied up shouldn't you love the room you are in?

I know what you're thinking and yes, I did just commit to my en-suite, give her a new coat of paint, and we are very happy. But it can't hurt to fantasize right? I'm going to go with the old adage Look but don't touch and I suggest you do the same.


The concrete, white tub, and sea tone frosted glass are so tranquil. I like how the green pop of colour and warm wood vanity warm up the space. 

Pinterest


This curved ceiling is a showstopper - and the simple white tub and vanity don't distract from it. The windows are amazing if you can part with your privacy.
Pinterest


What is life without colour? These bright teal walls and rainbow towels are perfect inspiration for neon bright eyeshadow.

Pinterest


Is there anything better than an indoor AND outdoor bath? How about one that lets you be this close to nature? Oh and the floors are great too!

Pinterest
This bathroom is a bit rustic for my taste but it is so dramatic and beautiful! The chandelier and full length curtains are very glamorous but I really love the tub - reflective stainless steel!
Pinterest


Imagine this bathroom at night under the stars! Enough said. 

Pinterest


Possibly my favorite - although it's so hard to choose! I love the deep turquoise tile, concrete, black framed window, and plant wall! It's all amazing!

Pinterest

See there's no harm is just looking - except it sometimes leads to wanting... Funny how a bathroom like the one above can make me want not only the bathroom but the industrial loft that surrounds it. 

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment