Monday, June 13, 2011

Living Wall Love

Happy Monday! Just a quick post today, I'm working on a longer one tomorrow revealing my completed cane chairs - yes that's correct, they are done and they are fabulous!

On Friday I was at our local University to watch my boyfriend graduate with his Bachelors Degree. While I was waiting for the shenanigans to begin I checked out the newest building on campus where they have a living wall!




The living wall is absolutely amazing - it makes everything seem so fresh, crisp, and cool. I've read about the environmental benefits of them as well - they lower the temperature and clean the air... 

A quick search on Pinterest and I found more realistic options for the home. 

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
And now, surprise, surprise, I want one...

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment