Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey Girl,

It's my party and I'll stare at Ryan Gosling if I want to...

Yes, I may still be going on about reaching the 6 month marker - until I come back down to Earth here's some Ryan to brighten your day...

This website makes me laugh and laugh - I've discovered that things like this are important little gems to hold onto, after all, you never know when you'll need a good chuckle!






via F-ckYeah! Ryan Gosling

I love it! I can't stop thinking of my own... 

Hey Girl, Are you still thinking of the Dirty Dancing lift I did in that movie one time... yeah, me too.

Common, I can't be the only one who would totally flip at the first offer of a foot massage, some spooning, or the chance to replay the most iconic cinematic dance sequence ever...


Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment