Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a Good, Good Day

Guess what!?!

I don't want to brag but... It's my 6 month blog-aversity!

via Pinterest

I can't believe it either - 6 whole months? Clearly that can't be right, after all my math HAS been wrong plenty of times before, but no, it has in fact been 181 days of blogging glory!

And the entire time I have loved to have a little piece of the internet to call my own. A little haven to fill with beautiful things, a spot to share my opinions, a chance to step into the spotlight and blabber on and on...

If you've been here since the first few days, Thank-you!

If you've taken the time to make a comment, good or bad, Thank-you!

If you've stumbled here accidentally but stayed long enough to read a few lines, Thank-you!


And, in general, THANK YOU! to everyone, for everything, because this makes me happier than almost anything else in a long, long time!


Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment