Friday, August 19, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Jon Hamm is a God!

These are some of the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen! Layered in shot glasses and topped with sprinkles and a big 'ol gumball, they are so colourful!

via Pinterest

This storage stand uses metal cake pans to hold random craft nick-nacks. Although I'm not one for a lot of clutter this is really cute and could work on a crafting table.

via Pinterest

I can always find glorious maxi dresses online - but whenever I try them on in the store they don't work... The flutter sleeves on this dress and deep v-neck are amazing!

via Pinterest

This room does it for me! The bright Beatles-esque art, wide plank wood floors and tulip dining set. Seriously, I love tulip tables and chairs. If I ever win the lottery...

via Pinterest

I love everything about Mad Men - the sets, styles, characters, story... Jon Hamm is a beautiful, beautiful man but January Jones is owning this shot!

via Pinterest

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment