Friday, September 23, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - The Weekend Plan

I managed to cajole another long weekend off work...

We are off to the city - again. Key to a great weekend is a lineup of cute outfits and luckily I was able to get some laundry done before we hit the road. I really love the layering in this look...

via Pinterest

I'm really hoping to get in some much needed R&R. We've got a hotel room for two nights and I fully intend to sleep in both mornings (until at least 8am if I can!). This bed is a bit formal but still inviting and the deep teal headboard is amazing!

via Pinterest

I plan to fit in some shopping, with Ikea and the mall being priority stops. I bought skinny jeans last week (a big jump out of my comfort zone!) and now I need boots to wear with them. These are exactly what I'm looking for...

via Pinterest

There are some neat stores of the food variety in Vancouver - maybe we will get to try something new and/or delicious! Although the cream puff store may be first on my list, I wouldn't turn down some Red Velvet ice cream in a chocolate waffle cone... looks fantastic!

via Pinterest

Finally, a weekend isn't fabulous without a whole lot of laughter. I could use a good laugh, or cry, or laugh until I cry... either way this time off is much deserved!

via Pinterest


I hope your weekend has all the elements to make it wonderful!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment