Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keeping Busy

There is a really great episode of That 70s Show where Red's mother dies and everyone handles their grief differently. Red acts strong, Eric gets in a bar fight, and Kitty goes bake crazy. In every scene she's mixing up batter, pulling roast from the oven, or serving up sandwiches. In the end she finally runs out of eggs and flour and loses it in true Kitty fashion.

Here's Kitty in all her glory - if you have 11 minutes and could use a laugh!



The moral of the story is that I'm dealing with some family stuff right now and I'm handling it in the only way I know how - keeping busy. I've got 5 recipes in the works, am planning a clean sweep for my entire house, and my spray painting finger is just itching for another project. 

The bad news? The posts may be sporadic over the next couple of weeks. The Good news? I should have tons of material to talk about eventually. 

Here's a glimpse at how I plan to distract myself in the short term...

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest
Don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment