Monday, September 12, 2011

Stack Attack

Stacked jewelery is officially my new favorite trend for fall... I'm sure people much cooler than I have been pulling this look off for a while but I've only recently started getting my stack on.

via Pinterest

I've mostly been wearing my trust mix of bangles from H&M and Puerto Vallarta but my eyes have been opened to stacked rings and layered necklaces galore!

via Pinterest

via Pinterest; via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest

Now I want to shop. I went to a Lia Sophia party a couple days ago* and now I'm planning to layer some nice new pieces with some thrift store finds...

*Lia Sophia is a home based jewelery business (think Mary Kay or Partylite) that has really nice stuff!

Are there any trends you're loving this year?

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment