Friday, October 21, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Fabulous Friday

I've managed to scour the Internet and compile some beauties for our regular Friday feature... It's a tough job (that doesn't pay) but someone's gotta do it!

This cabinet is G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S! Glorious! And... now I've got Gloria by Van Morrison running through my brain. Catchy lyrics aside, I dream of cabinets like this - It's a sunny spring garage sale, we spot each other from across the lawn, share a love of herringbone floors and Mercury Glass jars...

via Pinterest

If I dream of cabinets and glass jars at night, I day dream about adorable fall outfits. Actually, someone told me just yesterday I look good in purple so I think that the adorable cardigan, plaid scarf, and high boots should find their way to my closet stat. 

via Pinterest

Cake is already delicious, and normally associated with super fun events, but now it's cute too? Talk about the whole package... Like an outrageously expensive set of highlights, the hues of the different layers in this cake work perfectly - and seem somewhat unattainable.

via Pinterest

I've heard that it's hunting season - apparently this is an annual event - but not being a hunter-ess? myself, this is about as close as I plan to get to any antlers. Someone very crafty out there made the background first out of narrow pieces of recycled wood and then covered it all with the deer cutout - genius! 


via Pinterest

When I was growing up my room was turquoise, lime, and orange - Luckily I was only allowed to paint a striped feature wall or it may have turned out really bad. These plush pillows in amazing prints are a more grown up version and have me considering a trip down memory lane.

via Pinterest

I've got another jam packed weekend - why do I continue to make tons of plans and then act surprised when I don't have time to relax? Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment