Friday, October 14, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Little Lovelies

How come the shortest weeks feel the longest? Thanksgiving last weekend was enjoyable but I'm really looking forward to something low-key this weekend. It may only be two days but that doesn't mean it can't be great. Here is a bit of brilliance to start the week off right.

I love this dog silhouette art, the bright pink is right up my alley! Wonder if I could DIY something like this? 

Fabulous K via Design Sponge

These button magnets are too cute and really easy to make yourself - In fact, I saw bags of mixed buttons at Michaels in some really gorgeous colours (and mini magnets too!)

via Pinterest

This little greeting card is adorable - I love yellow and turquoise together. It would definitely brighten my day!

via Pinterest

As soon as I saw this Battleship Drinking Game I knew I had to re-create it for my brother. I'll keep you posted on the process.

Pinterest via Doors and Sardines

Remember making these fortune tellers in high school? I'm not sure that I'd remember how to fold them, but I might have to re-learn.  Using them to hold sundae toppings is a really fun idea.

via Pinterest

Enjoy!
Calli

1 comment: