Friday, October 7, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Purdy Purple

There is a pattern online for these adorable knit slippers - the buttons totally make them by the way. They are so cute I want to struggle with online tutorials and curse every step of the way to make my very own pair!

via Pinterest

This bathroom is happy and sunny and have you ever seen such a lovely purple tub in your life!?! For some reason I can smell lilac bath salts just by looking at this room...

via Pinterest

Aren't these flowers perfectly dark and romantic all at the same time? I love the different tones of purple in this bouquet - from plum to fuchsia.

via Pinterest

Adorable chrysanthemum cupcakes - oh how I want to hone my piping skills and whip up a batch! 
via Pinterest





Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment