Monday, October 3, 2011

Oops, I did it again...

I went to Winners today to look for a spice rack and came home with a new floor lamp...


Although the title of this post may have you believe that I pick up lamps all the time (at the grocery store or when buying runners) this isn't really the case. But, doesn't it seem that when you need something you can't find it and as soon as you stop looking it's everywhere?

My living room doesn't have a ceiling fixture (which builder made that stupid decision...) so I had been thinking of a nice floor lamp for a while; I had seen some doozies online - for a ton of money.

Naturally, as soon as I put it out of my mind and decided I wasn't going to buy anymore furniture (chairs excluded of course) I found this lovely lamp for 40% off!

I love the retro desk lamp look enlarged to work as a floor lamp and, if you are in the area, Winners has a similar black lamp (the shade is a bit different) in the clearance section!

The inside of the shade is green!

My boyfriend is a good sport

For less than $100 I almost licked the darn thing to stop anyone else from snatching it up while I grabbed a cart.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment