Friday, November 25, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Black Friday

I've got a special Black Friday themed post for all of you recovering from American Thanksgiving.

To start, I love this fantastic Pansy Print. It's so bold, graphic, and casually leaning against the wall...

via House & Home

The little black dress - kicked up a notch or two! So flattering, flirty, and fun!

via chrisanthemums

I'm thinking this blackboard map could be a simple DIY project. Colour in the areas you've visited to track your travels.

via Etsy

I love this silhouette art. It's simple and bold yet also detailed and colourful. Again, there's a ton of DIY potential here.

via Flickr

This graphic photograph stands out against the deep black feature wall. I'm definitely digging this entire space.

via Apartment Therapy


Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment