Thursday, November 24, 2011

Marcel the Shell

How is it possible that I did not know about this sooner!?!

Like in high-school when someone purposefully makes an inside joke to exclude you, I know I've been left out of something spectacular - and everyone else is laughing.

Marcel the Shell With Shoes On is... well it's incredible and hilarious and that's all you need to know. 

I had another post planned for today but honestly everything else stopped once I watched this. Just watch it - then watch the sequel.



Marcel the Shell With Shoes On
Directed by Dean Fleischer-Camp
Marcel is voiced (untreated & unenhanced) by a genius named Jenny Slate
Written by Jenny Slate + Dean Fleischer-Camp




Marcel the Shell With Shoes On, Two
Directed by Dean Fleischer-Camp
Written by Dean Fleischer-Camp + Jenny Slate
Starring Jenny Slate as Marcel


Thanks for Anna over at Door Sixteen for (finally) sharing. 

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment