Friday, November 4, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Sweetly Scalloped

I've spotted some sweetly scalloped items lately that I just needed to share. 

I want this little shopping bag so bad! It is adorable and seems easy enough to DIY using a pre-made tote bag and some fabric remnants.

via Taylor Made

Guess what? These gorgeous scallop edged tea light holders are actually vintage cupcake tins!

via Domesticali

This scallop print skirt is so summery! Perhaps if I added it to my DIY To-Do list now I might get around to making it by Spring...

via Pinterest

These retro little heels are too cute - Imagine them with the skirt above at a family BBQ! The colour, scalloped edge, and liner are all amazingly detailed. 

via Pinterest

I've stored this little dresser in the back of my mind for future DIY projects. The scalloped detail is small but really kicks this plain dresser up a notch or two!

via Chic&Cheap Nursery
Have a great weekend - see you all on Monday!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment