Thursday, November 3, 2011

Owl, Peacock, Acorn

If brilliant peacocks or adorable owls have caught your eye recently you're not alone. All of a sudden they were everywhere - fabric patterns, art prints, ceramic figures, earrings, rings, and pendants. I've leapt on this bandwagon and don't plan on getting off anytime soon.

Then I had my first acorn sighting, then another, and a couple more. I'm not sure if it's the crisp fall weather or the feeling that Christmas is on the way but acorns seem more attractive than ever before - to be honest I haven't given them much thought until now. Although I'm not yet inundated with acorns I wonder, is it on the way?

Wreath via Pinterest
Christmas Ornaments and Place Cards via Pinterest

Acorn and Leaf Pendant via Pinterest

Sugar Cookies via Pinterest

Tea Towels via Green Lashes and Fashion

Throw Pillow via Pinterest

You be the judge - Acorns Yay or Nay?

Enjoy!
Calli

2 comments: