Friday, January 6, 2012

A Bit of Brilliance - Charming Polaroids

From what I've seen online lately, there seems to be a Polaroid revival occurring right now. The technology may be outdated and the photos lacking in quality but that hasn't stopped Polaroid inspired items from popping up all over the place. I have always loved  the nostalgia and retro appeal that a Polaroid offers and it seems I'm not alone.

These little Polaroid magnets are one of the best DIY ideas I've seen in a long time. I'm having a bit of a magnet fixation lately and I love that these incorporate personal photos.

via Ambrosiagirl

I am a huge supporter of photo booths at weddings, or at any party really. This large Polaroid cut-out would be easy to make and adds a lovely whimsical touch.

via Pinterest

These note cards are inspired by vintage Polaroid photos. If you're like me, you tend to buy stacks of adorable cards that you don't really need but can't put down - I'd love to have these in my collection!

via Retro To Go

What an adorable Polaroid inspired ring! It's such a brilliant option to be able to interchange the photo on a whim.

via Etsy

I really like this Polaroid planter, it's the perfect size for a lovely little succulent. Overall I adore crisp white porcelain so my affection is a no-brainer.

via Pinterest

I know I've shared this image before but I can't help myself - I LOVE this photo installation. It's size and grandeur is fabulous, and the cost of the frame and glass alone is enough to make me jealous. 

via Apartment Therapy

Perhaps a Polaroid camera is in my future, they are quite affordable now days. There are also a few other options out there - Instagram is a good one to start with...


Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment