Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DIY Cute Little Magnets

Remember this little teaser from over a month ago? 



I started December with tons of plans for different craft projects - always the optimist, I had grand plans to make gifts for everyone and decorations for every corner of my home. Then friends came to town, Christmas shopping got in the way, and everything else went out the window...

Overall I accomplished very little on my crafting wish list.

However, I did manage to whip up a few adorable magnets for some friends. They were so cute I kept a few for myself!




They were pretty straightforward to make - the little felted flowers are my favorite! Now I'm on the prowl for more embellishments I can turn into magnets...

Enjoy!
Calli


I'm sharing over at...

Sassafras Salvation

The Girl CreativeTodays Creative Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a great project! Won't you consider sharing it with my readers at sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/01/architectural-salvage-jewelry.html. Thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete