Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey, Have You Heard of Casetagram?

Have I mentioned before how much I love Pinterest? The internet is so vast I don't have the time or ability to discover all the amazing things out there - but with a site like Pinterest I can quickly scan thousands of other people's ideas and save those that interest me.

Just the other day I found Casetagram via Pinterest. It's an online site that allows you to create an iPhone cover using your own Instagram* photos!



As a lover of all things personalized, I immediately wanted to start designing multiple cases for my own phone. The design process lets you select your own background and layout for $35 (for a limited time shipping is free).

Wouldn't it make a clever gift too?


Enjoy!
Calli

*Instagram is an iPhone app that lets you alter the photos you take with your phone and share them with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment