Friday, February 10, 2012

A Bit of Brilliance - So Into Stripes

Oh stripes - so versatile. They can be nautical, wild, fun, and fresh!

It's time to add scarves to my long list of indulgences - right next to my chair, purse, and glassware addiction. This striped beauty caught my attention on Esty and immediately my purchase finger went crazy. Is it just me or are scarves even easier to buy since they're relatively inexpensive?

via Etsy

Preppy girls everywhere (or at least this one) are going wild for these little striped earrings. What a fun and adorable way to add a bit of colour and pattern to your outfit.
via Etsy


Is it just me or should this cake taste even better because each layer is a different shade of pinkish-purple?

via Martha Stewart


Ignore the tree for a second, I know that Christmas is over, and take a peek at that amazing area rug. Honestly, I am drooling over the fantastic colours.
via Trendey

Isn't this floor incredible? I don't think I'd have the patience to pull this off but I've got a ton of respect for whoever dreamed up this beauty.

via Small Shop Studio



The only problem with these wonderfully striped bits of inspiration is that now my home/accessories/baked goods feel boring and plain.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment