Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On My Mind - 27.03.2012

I went out on a limb and bought myself a pair of cherry red skinny jeans. It's a big jump considering I only started wearing skinny pants this fall - but guess what? I love them!

And it's started a chain reaction. 

I love the red pair so much I went out and bought a pair of cropped royal blue skinnies - now I can't stop drooling over the rainbow of choices out there. American Eagle has a ton of great options, from pale pink and butter yellow to tangerine, sky blue, and my personal favorite, kelly green.

via daily look

via shopbop

via styleinz

via stitchfix

via Wendy's Lookbook

via style lovely

via Wendy's Lookbook

Aren't they just lovely? It makes me want a dozen or so pairs - although I only get two days a week to wear them (a little casual for the office).

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment