Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Etsy Picks - Minty Fresh

I've recently gained a new appreciation for the colour mint green - soft, fresh, and calming, it immediately brings to mind delicate vintage touches and days gone by. 

Adorable vintage button earrings, framed in gold, pair as well with jeans and ballet flats as they do with a retro inspired sundress.  

via Etsy


A lovely mint green belt with white stitching is modern and fresh - the skinny width adds a vintage touch.

via Etsy


I absolutely love these vintage measuring spoons and as a kitchen tools you can never have enough.

via Etsy


This vintage Savoy camera is too cute, slung over a shoulder as you bike down the street to meet your best friends, is there any better way to capture precious childhood memories?

via Etsy


Beautiful cucumber mint sugar cubes will look adorable in a vintage bowl in the bathroom - my skin is tingling already!

via Etsy


This lovely mid-century club chair makes me want to prep the garage and re-paint/re-upholster my own little cane chairs.

via Etsy


Isn't mint lovely? However I have to admit that my favorite way to enjoy it is in an ice cold mojito on a sunny patio.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment