Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Perfection Found - Bohemian Bedroom

It's music festival season and seeing photos from Coachella, king of the concert circuit, have stirred up some emotions I'm not used to dealing with.

First, and most obvious, I am insanely jealous of everyone lucky enough to attend and take in the fabulous performances. The weather looks sunny, the fashion unique, and the performances unbelievable. I can't wait to see what they'll do next year. 

Secondly, I seem to be growing an appreciation for quilted patterns, tasseled throw blankets, and mixed and matched layers of colour, texture, and print. Normally a lover of minimalist, clean, and modern looks, I'm not sure where this new appreciation for bohemian design will lead.

via

However I'm sure I will revert back to my love of clean lines soon - it's only a matter of time. Until then, enjoy this colourful bedroom.

Have a wonderful day,
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment