Friday, July 27, 2012

A Bit of Brilliance - Olympic Version

If you were unaware, the 2012 Olympic Games begin today in London. I plan to catch a few of the events and cheer on our Canadian Athletes - we have a local competing in the shot-put, very exciting. 

I have to admit that I'm most excited for the opening and closing ceremonies, with all the great British bands out there I know the performances will be amazing. 

In honour of the upcoming competition, check out these awesome vintage Olympic posters - I'm really loving the use of colour and retro graphics. A cluster of two or three would look great hanging over a couch or dining area. 

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

Forgive me because I'm going to be a wee bit patriotic for a minute - I've seen three Olympic Games commercials today on our national news channel and two of them featured athletes that weren't even Canadian. Name another country that publicizes athletes from around the world as much as their own; I love being Canadian.

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment