Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This Isn't Goodbye

What an unproductive summer on the DIY/Blogging front over here. As I stare at my list of projects and plans from May it's impossible not to feel a bit disappointed at how little I accomplished. That's not to say I wasn't busy this summer - it flew by again, just like every other one before it. However it's never fun to look back at all that could have been completed and know that you will never get the time back.

I supposed the list will have to wait for next May and I can take comfort in the fact that nothing on it was important enough to require a timeline - no, "reverse global warming" didn't make the cut this year. In the meantime, I am off to Europe with my boyfriend until early 2014, where I can all but guarantee I won't have any DIY projects to share. 

 If you get the itch and can't wait until I'm back for a new DIY project, may I suggest checking out a few of my most popular posts from the spring? My stenciled Aztec Tote is right on trend for fall, while my Vintage Book E-Reader Case can be completed in under an hour. If time in the kitchen is more your style, it's hard to go wrong with a blackberry-lemon flavour combination!

Until the projects begin flowing again next year, you can always pop by and say hello on my travel blog haveblogwilltravel.org

Thanks for following along and have a wonderful 2013!
Calli

1 comment:

  1. Crafted from soft jersey fabric, Alfani's tunic tank is a casual style essential! juniors bodycon dresses

    ReplyDelete