Monday, May 2, 2011

Anthropologie you temptress...

A perfect outfit for a perfect spring day... I'd wear the dress with the cardigan belted at the waist and the scarf for the morning chill. Although heels would work too, I'm a flats kind of gal and those earrings are AMAZING!


Counting Angles Dress, Defined Lines Scarf, Minoan Earrings, Single Sheet Cardigan, Rockland Sandals, Summer Grasses Belt


Here's a room using the above outfit as inspiration. I love the mix of tailored leather in butter yellow, bright blue floral, and industrial inspired lamp and mirror. 


Sun Spokes Mirror, Orimono Pillow, Coqo Floral Rug, Found & Treasured Floor Lamp, Atelier Chesterfield, Large Shanti Paisley Bolter

I'm going to have to start saving up my pennies...

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment