Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big Huge Mistake? Too Soon to Tell

Most difficult moment of my life – Ok maybe I’m being a bit dramatic but still…

Thanks for all the encouragement, however sadly I called Tyler over at Object Orange a couple days ago and passed on the chairs. Thank goodness I got the shop’s answering machine because I am 99% sure he could have swayed me. Being a huge dork I mumbled something about an addiction and no room and please make sure they go to a good home… You’d have thought I was giving up my offspring.

Now, reading the comments encouraging me to go ahead and get the chairs, I'm second guessing my decision but I know that they weren't meant for me. Yeah I could have put them in storage but chairs (like puppies?) deserve attention and love (and to be sat on?) and I just can't provide this right now.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel! The chairs aren't home with me right now but they do need a good home - anyone out there in the market for two fabulous dining chairs? I’ll fully support you and even babysit them when needed… Seriously, go check them out at Object Orange - and all the other wonderful furnishings they have!

Go on, Right meow... I'd love to live vicariously through you.



Look what I found while trolling blog land yesterday…

Bloom by Paige Vanderkemp via Design*Sponge
I know, I have a problem....

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment