Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hump Day - Adele Edition

When not at work, I am trying to get something (anything) done on my cane chairs! The fabric arrived and I don't want to string you along... at least not for too long...

I've been having trouble focusing lately - I'm feeling tired, distracted, and just want to veg out. While I try to get my butt in gear I'll leave you with some Adele...

You know how amazing it is when you have a song running through your head and then turn on the radio only to find it playing? Well that's exactly what happened to me with Rolling in the Deep by Adele! First I saw this kick-ass photo/quote, then I caught it as a duet on GLEE, and finally I jumped in my car, turned on the ignition, and caught the song mid-chorus.




Isn't she just all kinds of wonderful? LOVE her.

Pinterest

Enjoy!
Calli

1 comment:

  1. She is FANTASTIC! Love, love, love her. And you!
    Jen.

    ReplyDelete