Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fabulous Finds

Look what I've found!

Every now and then, when I can find some time (and walk away from whichever project I'm absorbed in at the time) I like to peruse my favorite stores looking for inspiration and a great deal. Sometimes I go home empty handed and sometimes I have to walk around for a while until I'm able to make a decision.

But sometimes, when my guard is down and the price is right, I hit the jackpot and end up coming home with more than expected.

Recently, I've stumbled on to some truly fabulous finds - I will now take a moment to brag share...

First, I spotted this beauty. It's perfect for my newly painted bathroom! I love the pattern too...




After the floral rug I spotted this great candle holder. I love the intricate details and the metal has an industrial vibe going on. I am now on the lookout for a nice red candle so this baby can live in my bathroom.





I bought the white bishop piece a few months ago - it reminded me of Twilight and I'm a bit of a fan - of the books, not so much the movies... When I saw this black king piece I knew I needed it. Black and white, graphic chess pieces - don't mind if I do!




Next I spotted this pink pot that I'm planning to put it at my front door with some great grasses in it. It will also be awesome indoors over the winter...


Finally, I found these two metal boxes designed to hold index cards. I think that the gray-green colour is great and again the industrial style is right up my alley. Now I just need to think of a use for them...


So many fabulous finds, so little time... 

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment