Friday, June 24, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Loooong Weekend

I'm extra chipper today because... it's my day off!
Although I'm out of the office today I'll still be very busy - I'm making a cake and four dozen cupcakes for my Dad's wedding tomorrow.

While I'm baking up a storm and taking care of some last minute details (like a much needed pedicure) here are my favorite pins of the week...

I really love the colour and texture of the backdrop in this photo - wouldn't it be lovely for a wedding photo booth? Clearly I've got weddings on the brain...

Via Pinterest

I love, love, love leather cuffs and this one is so simple and feminine! Plus, there is a DIY tutorial so we can all have one in every colour imaginable...

Via Pinterest

This is genius! Now I just need to find enough wood paddles to paint and distress. Although I wouldn't hesitate to use it at home, this would be perfect for our family cabin on the lake. 

Via Pinterest

My mouth has been watering since I pinned this picture. Fondue is something I can really only do every now and then, chocolate fondue a bit more often if I dare, but Haagen-Dazs ice cream dipped in chocolate is something I could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - plus snacks in between.

Via Pinterest

Isn't this picture just divine? Equal parts of me want to be locked in a romantic kiss in the rain while also behind the camera capturing the drama...

Via Pinterest

Have a great weekend, I'll try to put aside some time to photograph the cupcake gong show that I assume will ensue...

Enjoy,
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment