Friday, June 3, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - TGIF!

Is it possible for a week to simultaneously crawl and fly by? Maybe not, but this is exactly how my week felt. Luckily I was able to squeeze in some Pinterest time which helped the week move along - Confused yet? Me too.


This outfit is adorable. Enough said.

We Heart It
 
Proving that sometimes colour is so unnecessary- Jon Hamm is just so fantastic. 

Pinterest
 
This makes me happy. 1) I feel better that there are other HP nerds out there and 2) I'm a huge HP nerd so I immediately wanted this the moment I saw it.

Pinterest
 
Wish I had taken this photo - or spent an afternoon storm watching on the beach. Either would be fine right about now. 
Pinteres
 
 
These shoes are exquisite! Glitter, bows, LOVE!

Pinterest

 
This posted gave me an ah-ha moment - for real.

Pinterest

I'm working on some posts for next week that I'm really excited about. Until then - have a great weekend! Go Canucks Go!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment