Friday, July 8, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Best of the week

Exactly how I want my spare room to look. Soft, romantic, calm, pretty... Of course, being me, I'm going to have to throw a bit more punch in there but what great inspiration...

via Pinterest


This would be such a great gift! An ice cream sundae kit with waffle cones/bowls, sauce, and sprinkles... I'd throw in a scoop, perhaps a couple sundae bowls, and of course some Ben and Jerry's!

I've seen a cupcake kit online as well but the possibilities are really endless - Popsicles, Cookies, Smores...

via Pinterest

I'm slowly recovering from a heart braking Stanley Cup loss to the Boston Bruins by reintroducing Boston-esque things back into my life. This first thing to come back (and last thing I gave up, with much whining) was the band - now, I'm really digging this card. It's it adorable!?!

via Pinterest


Isn't this brilliant? An acrylic peg board to store all kinds of crafty supplies. I love the bright colours and simple, clean, acrylic. If I ever get around to creating an office, this peg board has to be in it!

via Pinterest


... while we are on the subject of colour - here's some weekend inspiration! Punchy fuchsia, mandarin, and pink against a soft muted turquoise background.

via Pinterest

Enjoy the weekend!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment