Monday, July 25, 2011

Some Nerd Love

I am in my early(ish) 20s and like Harry Potter. I'm not ashamed to admit it, and while I'm on a roll... 
  • Two years ago I dressed as Prof. McGonagall for a HP Halloween Party.
  • I adore the Twilight books and have a signed Robert Pattinson 8x10.
  • I enjoy lipsmakers lip balm, especially Dr. Pepper.
  • I listen to Taylor Swift and am going to her concert in September.
Now that I've adequately convinced you that I am a complete nerd... It seems that with the 7th and final movie out people are more Harry crazy than ever before. Check out this killer HP stuff I've seen online lately...

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Is it wrong that my favorite might be the Snape cards? I know I'm supposed to love/hate him but I will admit to shedding a tear or two in the 7th movie - unlike my friend who was full on sobbing...

If you aren't a fan all I can say is go on and give it a chance - if I hadn't taken a leap of faith I might never have discovered that I really do hate Lord of the Rings...

(and love sushi!)

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment