Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Brick in the Wall

I dream of exposed brick - in a modern loft with sky high ceilings and huge windows. We don't have a lot of cool flats in town, or any that I'm aware of, but it doesn't mean a girl can't dream right?

This weathered brick is fantastic - but I must admit, that super sized black lamp has my heart...

peeling paint via Pinterest

A true sucker for mid-century design, the chair, lamp and side table are glorious - but not enough to distract from the exposed brick wall!

mid-century room via Pinterest

Oh I want some sky high brick walls! The open concept and minimal furniture show them off - and rightfully so!

sky high brick via Pinterest

Sparkle meets industrial loft - the PB and J of design. Honestly, I can't ever tire of it!

sparkle via Pinterest

Although I don't normally like painting a good thing, this black kitchen is so sexy and dramatic!

paint it black via Pinterest
I apologize for slacking lately - I know I've missed a few posts lately - blame it on the summer!

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment