Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Haunted Halloween Edition

Let the countdown begin - 3 Days to Halloween!

Can you believe how quickly it crept up!?! I seems like just yesterday I was brainstorming costume ideas and putting off a trip to the thrift store because "I have sooo much time to get things together".

If you were caught off guard too, don't fear - I'm here with some last minute ideas to ensure you don't miss the day altogether.

Although Halloween on a weekend is great for parties, the fact that it falls on a Monday this year gives you a whole weekend to bake, decorate, and get a costume together. These adorable cupcakes are totally do-able in a weekend.

Jack Skellington Cupcakes via Pinterest

Brain Cupcakes via Pinterest

If over the top decorations are too much for you, why not limit it to the outside? After all, it's the area that will get the most attention when the trick-or-treaters come to visit.

Bat Swarm via Pinterest

Skeleton Attack via Pinterest

And, if you can't do anything else this Halloween, get your pumpkin on and carve a jack-o-lantern! I want to make this owl pumpkin so bad but I'm worried my carving skills are severely lacking...

Adorable Owl via Pinterest
Have a great Halloween weekend!

Enjoy!
Calli

1 comment:

  1. I still have to get a costume together for my grandson! Oh well, I have the whole weekend! ~ Barbara @ http://amotherandadaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete