Friday, November 18, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Lovely Lace

This week, after spotting this fabulous bag online, I decided to focus on lace and lace doilies for our regular Bit of Brilliance post. I adore the leather and lace mixture in this messenger bag -  it makes me think of Stevie Nicks and Don Henley.

via Pinterest

Doilies aren't just for your grandma's house anymore. This would be a simple DIY project to dress up some plain pillows.

via Pinterest

This lace top is a DIY project - can you believe it!?! The tutorial is online and I really want to try it - I'm always looking for tops with looser sleeves. 

via Pinterest

I think these streamers of lace hearts are so romantic! Perfect strung around a mantel at Valentines Day or in abundance at a wedding.

via Pinterest

Everyone loves a reminder of how much they are loved. These little cards, tucked into a lunch or briefcase, are sure to put a smile on your sweeties face.

via Pinterest

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment