Monday, November 21, 2011

The Results are In - 2011 Room for Color Contest

Well it's all over but the crying... 

Voting for the 2011 Apartment Therapy Room for Color Contest has officially closed, at least for the International Entries - voting will begin for the US winner tomorrow. 

Although I didn't win, or even crack the top five, I'm considering my 7th place finish a success. I cleaned my house long enough to snap some good photos, put myself out there to be judged, and overall the entire contest was extremely positive. 

Thank-you again to everyone who threw their support behind me - if you haven't had a chance to check out the contest yet I really suggest popping over, there are some amazing rooms.

I'm also hoping to share some of my favorites in the coming days so stay posted. 

Happy Monday!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment