Monday, November 14, 2011

Room for Color Contest - Update

Hello, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I will admit that I spent a significant amount of time tracking my room's movements through the standings for the 2011 Room for Color Contest over at Apartment Therapy. 

As of right now (this very second) I'm smack dab in the middle of the standings in 8th place. Although I'm still ecstatic about being part of the contest, my competitive side is itching to move higher and higher everyday. 

In order to do that I need votes. Now I'm not really one for shameless promotion or begging but I really, really, want to win (or at least move into contention). So... if you want to throw in your support or tried but were scared away when they asked you to register I'm here to let you know that...

1. it's easier than it looks
2. you will NOT be inundated with junk email
3. the whole process should only take 30 seconds! 

To prove it I've compiled a little cheat-sheet of the process. I may have also registered a second email address to vote for myself twice... Yes, I am a bit ashamed.

Step 1: Clink this link to the contest page 
Step 2: Scroll down until you see this box and click sign in


Step 3: Choose "Register" in the top right of the page.


Step 4: Enter an email address, a display name, and a password. Select Register.


Step 5: Now that you are registered you just need to vote! Select the Contests link


Step 6: Select the 2011 Room for Color Contest


Step 7: On the main contest page, scroll down until you find my room. Click on it, scroll down, and "add to favorites".



Thank-you  in advance for any votes you may send my way. Also, if you have some time, check out the other rooms, some are quite spectacular!

Enjoy!
Calli

2 comments: