Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey Ryan Gosling,


 
You have to stop. Just stop. It’s getting to be too much. See, I’m just a girl who sits in a cubicle all day.  I have to live in a real world. Not the kind of  “real world” with MTV cameras and token drama queens. I live in the kind of “real world” where I have to deal with men who can’t afford to buy me coffee and who can’t emotionally commit. The longer you continue to be so Ryan Gosling, the harder it’s going to be for me to want to live in that world.


Have you caught onto the Ryan Gosling craze that's all over the internet lately? It seems to have all started with a little site I stumbled upon a few months ago called F&%$ Yeah! Ryan Gosling.

It's gotten to the point now that everyone seems to be talking about it - news outlets are covering the scoop, other celebrities are questioning what is going on, and even the man himself has taken notice, reading a few "Hey Girl's" on camera.

The problem with too much of a good thing is that it's easy to get carried away and, as a result, the internet is flooded with - let's call them "intense" - women who are pledging their undying love. 

But really, can you blame them?

As a parting gift from my last job (oh, did I neglect to mention I moved on to another job? It's really not that important...) one of the ladies passed along this link to an incredibly funny blog post on Hello Giggles poking fun at the hype, the crazies, and even at Ryan himself (only once or twice and totally in a respectful way.)

The post is definitely worth a read - but be prepared to laugh out loud.

Hope this brightens your day!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment