Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To Do:

I may have mentioned yesterday that lately my life has been more hectic than usual. It may or may not have to do with the fact that I started a new job last week. 
Isn't that first crazy week of information overload exhausting?

It was a big change - sad at times, exciting at others - but it's for the best and I'm hoping things will calm down soon and I can get back to my crafting/sewing/baking/ and most importantly, blogging!

As an avid list maker I'm hoping a solid plan of attack can get me back on track - and my house in some sort of presentable condition. Here's a list of all the things, over and above the usual cleaning, I hope/want/need to do in the next month:

  • Fill holes and paint photo ledges
  • Hang artwork in entry
  • Fill/Paint nicks in walls (living room, second bathroom)
  • Paint trim in guest bedroom
  • Tape off/prep for guest bedroom paint
  • Paint guest bedroom
  • Clean out garage (vagueness is a hint that this wont get done)
It seems do-able, in fact I feel a bit better now that it's down on paper. It's good new for the ol' blog too since I should have something to talk about. The only hiccup I can foresee is that my birthday is in a couple weeks and my calendar is quickly filling up...

Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment